The Apervita Vital Platform Delivers Solutions Vital for Trusted Healthcare Collaboration
Apervita’s scalable & extensible platform powers our core solutions, which helps make the Learning Health System a reality. Purpose-built for healthcare, our platform leverages premier technology to enable efficiency and innovation.
The Apervita Vital Platform was built on a set of capabilities essential to advancing trusted collaboration and solving healthcare’s biggest challenges.
Interoperability & data acquisition
- Supports ingestion of any healthcare data through push & pull methodologies such as HL7 & FHIR
- Leverages our semi-automated chart abstraction capabilities enabled through machine learning
- Provides industry-leading normalization capabilities that map to Quality Data Model 5.5 & FHIR R4
- Manages the complex web of healthcare relationships to ensure collaboration
- Allows users to create and manage connections inter & intra-organizationally to collaborate, automate provisioning & share data and applications
- Supports role-based access and customized governance models
- Computational engines: Efficient, scalable Python, Clinical Quality Language (CQL) and value-based contract engines
- Knowledge management: Stores knowledge assets to promote reusability & standardization and maximizes efficiency
- Data security: Our Deep Encryption™ feature provides unparalleled security with field-level encryption and BYOK technology
The Apervita Vital™ Platform
Apervita has experience supporting enterprise organizations. As your organization grows, our platform automatically expands compute power to maintain rapid performance.
To support industry-wide collaboration, our platform is highly extensible giving you the flexibility to leverage best-of-breed tooling.
Leverage security through our Deep Encryption™ technology that goes beyond encryption at rest and provides additional control via your own master keys.
ONC Modular Certification
Apervita is ONC Modular certified in the Quality Management System, Privacy & Security and Design & Performance Standards modules. ONC certification attests that Apervita's Platform software for healthcare collaboration offers the functionality to enable eligible providers and hospitals to meet the requirements of various programs and regulations mandating the use of Certified EHR Technology (CEHRT).
Go beyond HIPAA compliance
- Apervita is not just HIPAA/HITECH 5010 compliant, but also ISO 27001:2013 certified, with a SOC1/2/3 certified infrastructure
- HITRUST certification in progress
- FedRAMP option available